Meet your Fit Coaches
FIT Studios Training
We’ve been helping clients achieve their athletic goals since 1998, when head coach and owner Aaron Leventhal founded Fit Studios. We work with clients in Minneapolis and all over the country from recreational to professional athletes. Notable clients include:
- Minnesota United FC Professional Soccer Team Head Strength & Conditioning Coaches, Team Sports Scientists
- National Football League (individual players): Private training focusing on speed, strength and agility
- National Hockey League (individual players): Private training focusing on power production, lateral agility & skating speed
- US Olympic Ski Team (individual athletes): Private training focusing on specific individual needs, helping reach goals, and providing dynamic programming
- NCAA Division I-III athletes (variety of sports): Training camps offered for NCAA athletic seasons individualized to each athlete based on needs, including education on nutrition, time management and standing up to the demands of collegiate athletics.
Aaron Leventhal, Owner & Head Coach
Fit Studios owner Aaron Leventhal has over 15 years of experience developing client of all ages and abilities. Aaron graduated from Drake University with a degree in Health and Fitness, and earned his NSCA CPT certification shortly after. While attending Drake, Aaron played for Drake’s Bulldogs soccer team and trained with the Des Moines Menace semi-pro and Minnesota Thunder professional soccer teams. After Drake, Aaron spent the next eight years playing for the Minnesota Thunder.
Aaron’s passion for fitness and helping others achieve their goals allows him to connect with his client on an individual level. His formal education at Drake and his background as a professional athlete bring an unmatched expertise in fitness. The result is customized training tailored to each client that allows each individual to reach their goals, whether it’s to gain fitness and lose weight or win the next championship.
Contact Aaron c: 612 387 6929 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas Beyer, Coach
Lucas started at Fit in June of 2013 and is quickly approaching his one year anniversary with us. A graduate of Eden Prairie High School, Lucas played football through college and uses his athletic experience to connect with our athletes, especially our youth. His passion for coaching and Fit Studios is evident no matter who he is training, from pros to youth, from young to old.
Evan Wright, Coach
Head Strength and Condition Coach for Minnesota United FC, NCAA all american, strong background in phsyiology and human movement. Evan heads up our youth soccer training and brings his experience and skills from working with the pros everyday to our young atheltes.
Contact Lucas c: 612 616 6078 e: email@example.com