Welcome to Fit Studios! Our training, both small group and one-on-one, is centered around our belief that adaptation and improvement lie just outside of what is comfortable. All you need to achieve the individual results you want is guidance, a little knowhow – and possibly a push!! – from us.
Two-a-Day Summer Surge Challenge
Inspired by the sunshine and motivated by the smell of spring in the air, we are introducing our next challenge — the Fit Two-a-Day Summer Surge! Kickstart your summer before the kids get out of school & change up your training (remember that constantly varied seminar from our first challenge this year?), training twice a day two days a week & eating as real as it gets. More details will come out very soon but for now, check out what we know:
- Dates: May 10th – May 24th (two weeks only!)
- Cost: $265 for the package; that’s like $18 a session, folks*
- Kickoff Cookout: Friday, May 9th @ Fit Studios! Open to all, we will kick off our Challenge with our first Fit Friday Throwdown! Spend your Friday evening with us, working out, eating & socializing with the Fit crew. Main course will be provided by your Fit coaches but plan to bring a “Clean Eating” side dish, dessert or drink to share! A sign-up will be released soon so we don’t end up with ten tons of guacamole — although, we wouldn’t complain
- Saturday Seminars: May 10th & May 17th, we’ll discuss fueling & hydrating for performance, especially as we near those hot summer months!
- What: Two-a-day training – we will work with you on configuration – available Monday through Thursday. Come in for one sessions Friday for the Fit Challenge workout. Then work on regeneration & mobility over the weekend during our group sessions. Nutrition will follow a “real food” prescription, which we’ll get more details out about soon!
- Sign up in studio! A sign-up sheet will be available at the front desk.
*Additional cost includes access to two Saturday Seminars & a new recipe book
Summer Training at Fit!
Believe it or not, summer training at Fit Studios is right around the corner. Soon enough we’ll be dodging Comcast trucks in the parking lot & flipping tires in the sunshine! We have lots of summer programs slated to start June 9th! Along with our regular group training times, which can be found under the Schedule/Sign-up tab above, we’ll have:
- NCAA Preparatory Training: Our gold standard in making sure you’re ready to blow your preseason fitness tests out of the water when August rolls around. Over 9 weeks this summer, athletes will train 5 days a week, with 3 days consisting of two 1-hour sessions — much like the two-a-day trainings you’d see at a college athletics preseason.*
*This season, we’re offering options that offer more flexibility for those of you who can’t make the full program work. Contact us for details about these alternatives.
- Training Together: Intended for our little Fit-ters, we will run two separate training sessions at 9 AM, noon & 4 PM this summer. Adults can train while the kids get some great coaching on safe movement while working off some of that boundless energy!Show up at the above time slots & parents, your session will come off of your 10-pack. Pay for the kids as you come with either cash, check or credit card for half price ($12.50/session).
- Fit Goes Wild: This summer, we’ll be running some off-site workouts in various locations around the city like Lake Calhoun or Stone Arch Bridge! Stay tuned for more details about these as we look to move our training from our home out into the big bright world! Who doesn’t love a little fresh air, especially after this winter?
- Friday Throwdowns: Who wouldn’t want to spend their Friday or Saturday night crushing through a great workout followed by food?? Bring your kids – we’ll get them moving too! We’re looking forward to hosting weekend night workouts that will be followed by grilling out in the parking lot with food & drinks. Fit coaches are looking forward to participating in the workouts as well as providing the main dish for the cookout. We’d encourage athletes to bring a paleo side dish, dessert or drink to share with the group! Cost will be pay-as-you-go, $10 for adults, $5 for kids.
MUFC preseason training with FIT
After a successful trip to London to measure up against some of the top competition out there, MUFC is back home working hard through the remainder of the preseason to get geared up for their season opening in mid-April. With a packed schedule subject to change at any time, your Fit Coaches are enjoying the challenge of working with a professional sports team while keeping our studio community running strong. We appreciate all your support and understanding as we continue to drive right along with the athletes towards the regular season!
The regular season kicks off this Saturday in San Antonio, Texas, against the Scorpions! MUFC will open home matches on April 26th at the NSC in Blaine against FC Edmonton. For their full season schedule & tickets click here!
New to Fit? Come on in!
Want to get started at Fit? We strongly encourage you come in & meet with us before diving into group training. If you’re ready to give us a try, check out our online schedule, sign up for a class and come on in. We pride ourselves on scaling and tailoring our workouts to meet your individual fitness needs. Our coaches will take you through all the movements necessary to perform the workout, then help you determine what will be best for you based on safety, experience and current fitness level.
We will encourage all of our new clients to come to our Back to Basics course, offered on one weekend each month. Have a friend who you’ve been telling about Fit? Tell them about this! In this hour-long session, we will review our foundational movements. All are welcome for this crash course on these movements!
Our next “Back to Basics” course will be offered at 9:15 AM on Saturday, May 11th. Keep checking back here for more details as we near the date but in the mean time, come in! We’ll take care of you!